Visit Our Pages...
It is only when you transform words into action invested in humane service
to your fellow man that you would experience real soul satisfaction.
Please click on the DONATE BUTTON on the right to make a donation to The Caribbean Voice to support our monthly self esteem workshops for youth and students and monthly community outreaches focusing on suicide prevention, domestic violence, child abuse, rape, incest, alcoholism and drug use.
October is Voices Against Violence Month of Prayer in Guyana and elsewhere. Help
spread the word. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to be involved.
TCV Bulletin TCV Bulletin
• 'Voices Against Violence National Candlelight Vigil in Guyana, was a tremendous success with over 300 vigils held across Guyana. Voices Against Violence will continue monthly. October is Voices Against Violence Month of Prayer with October 30th designated National Day of Prayer. We invite all to participate in praying for peace and harmony.
• The next workshop for youth and students will be hel;d at Cove and John High School at a date to be determined.
• The 'Train the Trainer' Program will be launched on October 19 October at Corriverton . The Mayor and Town Council will host and the Mental health Unit of the Ministry of Health will provide trainers.
• Our trip, by Diaspora members, to Guyana, will be the last week of December. The Second Annual El Dorado Awards is set for December 29 at the Marriot Hotel. Please click HERE for more information.
• Please sign our petitions to Guyana's President, David Granger. Click Age of Consent which calls on his government to raise the age of consent from 16 to 18 and Registry of Sex Offenders calling for the establishment of a registry of sex offenders. Also please share both petitions as widely as possible via social media, email, phone, face to face contacts and any other means.
• Please do reach out to us so we can do outreaches in your communities and conduct self esteem and coping skills workshops in the schools or with youth groups in your area. And remember we are here to help in any way whatever, including providing counseling. Email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 621-6111 or 223-2637 (Guyana).
about the caribbean voice
T C V
El Dorado Awards
Copyright © The Caribbean Voice. All rights reserved.
Site created by KalArt Studios • www.kalartstudios.com • 646-807-9444