Visit Our Pages...
It is only when you transform words into action invested in humane service
to your fellow man that you would experience real soul satisfaction.
Please click on the DONATE BUTTON on the right to make a donation to The Caribbean Voice to support our monthly self esteem workshops for youth and students and monthly community outreaches focusing on suicide prevention, domestic violence, child abuse, rape, incest, alcoholism and drug use.
January is Voices Against Violence Focus on Youth in Guyana and elsewhere. Pleae help spread
the word. Contact us at email@example.com for more details or to be involved.
TCV Bulletin TCV Bulletin
• February's focus is empathetic communication as we seek to change the way people, and families, in particular, talk to each other. Please share with us any events or activities you would be involved in or let us know if you are willing to collaborate by linking up with Voices Against Violence.
• Our Concert of Hope series will be launched in Florida on January 29th. Please stay tuned for more information and touch base with our spokesperson, Satish Udairam to be involved in any way.
• The next workshops for youth and students will be held at Diamond on January 31 and at Cove and John High School in February. Ongoing workshops are also being planned for Enterprize School.
• The 'Train the Trainer' Program will be launched on February 27 at Affiance, Essequibo.
• Our trip, by Diaspora members, to Guyana, will be the first week of July 2017. Third Annual El Dorado Awards is set for July 7 at the Marriot Hotel. Please click HERE for more information.
• Please sign our petitions to Guyana's President, David Granger. Click Age of Consent which calls on his government to raise the age of consent from 16 to 18 and Registry of Sex Offenders calling for the establishment of a registry of sex offenders. Also please share both petitions as widely as possible via social media, email, phone, face to face contacts and any other means.
• Please do reach out to us so we can do outreaches in your communities and conduct self esteem and coping skills workshops in the schools or with youth groups in your area. And remember we are here to help in any way whatever, including providing counseling. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or IM Annan Boodram on Facebook.
about the caribbean voice
T C V
El Dorado Awards
Click for hinfo on the Third Annual El Dorado Awards, July 07, 2017.
Copyright © The Caribbean Voice. All rights reserved.
Site created by KalArt Studios • www.kalartstudios.com • 646-807-9444