Visit Our Pages...
It is only when you transform words into action invested in humane service
to your fellow man that you would experience real soul satisfaction.
Please click on the DONATE BUTTON on the right to make a donation to The Caribbean Voice to support our monthly self esteem workshops for youth and students and monthly community outreaches focusing on suicide prevention, domestic violence, child abuse, rape, incest, alcoholism and drug use.
Voices Against Violence July Focus is on Social Activism Through Collaboration'. Pleae support any NGO working to make a difference. Contact us at email@example.com for more details or to be involved.
TCV Bulletin TCV Bulletin
• July's focus is 'Social Activism Through Collaboration' as we seek to encourage growing numbers of people, and families, to support the work of NGOs, FBOs and CBOs. Please share with us any events or activities you would be involved in or let us know if you are willing to collaborate by linking up with Voices Against Violence.
• Our Concert of Hope II will be held in Schenectady on September 30. Please stay tuned for more information and touch base with our spokesperson, Satish Udairam to be involved in any way.
• The Annual National Anti-Violence Candlelight Vigil takes place once again on September 10. We encourage all organizations in Guyana to come on board and make a statement against all forms of violence, including suicide, abuse, alcoholism, drug addiction, trafficking in persons and road carnage. Please contact The caribbean Voice r Save Abee Foundation for information and participation.
• A fund raising Dinner and Karoake Open Mic is scheduled for Narissa's Lounge in New York City on August 19. Please contact Shanaz Hussain for further info and tickets.
• Save Abee Foundation's Annual Medical Outreach touches down at Black Bush Polder (Mibicuri Hospital Compound) on July 15. Please help spread the word and encourage BBP residents to take advantage of this opportunity.
• Third Annual El Dorado Awards is set for November or December - date and venue TBA. Please click HERE for more information.
• Please sign our petitions to Guyana's President, David Granger. Click Age of Consent which calls on his government to raise the age of consent from 16 to 18 and Registry of Sex Offenders calling for the establishment of a registry of sex offenders. Also please share both petitions as widely as possible via social media, email, phone, face to face contacts and any other means.
• Please do reach out to us so we can do outreaches in your communities and conduct self esteem and coping skills workshops in the schools or with youth groups in your area. And remember we are here to help in any way whatever, including providing counseling. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or IM Annan Boodram on Facebook.
about the caribbean voice
T C V
El Dorado Awards
Click for hinfo on the Third Annual El Dorado Awards- date and venue TBD.
Copyright © The Caribbean Voice. All rights reserved.
Site created by KalArt Studios • www.kalartstudios.com • 646-807-9444