- Woman Inc & Crisis Centre: Shelter for women and children in domestic crisis rape, incest, etc. 4 Ellesmere Road, Kingston 10. Telephone: 876-929-2997. Sam Sharp Square, Montego Bay. Telephone: 876-952-9533
- Bureau of Gender Affairs: Promotes national strategies for gender equality. 5-9 South Odeon Avenue, Kingston 10. Telephone: 876-754-8576-8
- Deaconess House: Offers temporary accommodation for women in crisis fire victims, ex-prisoners & victims of abuse. 4 Caledonia Avenue, Kingston 5. Telephone: 876 926-8856
- Sisters United for Prayer, Healing Empowerment and Restoration: A support group for women dealing with relationship, family and job-related challenges. Contact Marie Berbick - Tel: 832-4867
- Missionaries of the Poor: Free accommodation for poor, homeless, sick or destitute women. 74 Hanover Street, Kingston. Telephone: 876-922-4414
- Association for the Control of Sexually Transmitted Diseases: Public education, peer counseling, training. 21 Slipe Pen Road, Kingston. Telephone: 876-967-5781
- Young Women's Christian Association (YWCA): Provides social support to women and girls. 2H Camp Road, Kingston 4. Telephone: 876-9283023
- Jamaica Constabulary Force: Spouses of members of the police force are being encouraged to utilize the secure and confidential 24-hour helplines offered through the force's Medical Services Branch (MSB), at 1-888-2-get-help (1888-2-438-4357), 482-7575 and 322-7292.
- Incidents of abuse may also be reported by calling 119 or the nearest police station.
- Phone: (246) 4299999
- E-mail Helpline: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trinidad & Tobago
- Suicide Help LifeLine: (868) 645 2800
- ALIVE 688-8525, 650-5270
United States of America
- Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (8255), 800-784-2433, 775-784-8090.
- Text: "ANSWER" to 839863.
- Click HERE for contact information for various states.
- Click HERE for contact information for various countries.
for Suicide Prevention
World Health Oranization
Global Mental Health Program
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline