- teacher training workshop on January 25 at Berbice High School in collaboration with the Guyana Teachers' Union
- train the trainer workshop on Feb. 3 at Rose Hall Estate Community Center in collaboration with GUYSUCO
- outreach on Feb. 9 at GTU T20 tournament at Albion Sports Complex
- train the trainer workshop on Feb. 17 at Skeldon Estate Recreation Center in collaboration with GUYSUCO
- in house training on Feb 24 on leadership, interaction and presentation skills
- Third Annual Anti-violence Candlelight Vigil on September 10 across Guyana
- Fourth Annual El Dorado Awards on July 28 at a venue to be announced
- launch of Concert For Hope in Guyana at a date to announced in July
- in house training on date to be announced on breathing and meditation as techniques to deal with depression and anxiety
- in house training on date to be announced on mindfulness
- visit to Black Bush Polder to set up arrangements for a subsequent two day workshop intervention
- youth and students, teachers and train the trainer workshops in Black Bush Polder in April
- train the trainer workshop at Grove/Diamond Vishnu Mandir in March
- three day intervention in Region One in May
- outreach in West Berbice in May
- a fundraising raffle with major prizes
- concert for Hope in Orlando
- concert for Hope in Schenectady
- boat Ride in Florida
- karoake Dinner Dance in New York City in August
• Training workshops in Regions Ten, Seven, Six, Five, Four, Three, Two
with possibilities for Regions Eight and Nine as well.
• Collaboration with the Guyana Teachers Union, Childcare and
Protection Agency and the Indian High Commission among others as
we continue to build stakeholders' collaboration.
• Increased efforts to build awareness, disseminate information and
combat myths and misinformation.
• Increased advocacy with the expectation that the Registry of Sexual
Offenders will become reality.
• Continued counseling interventions.
• Continued campaign to colect signatures for our petition calling for
a registry of sex ofrenders in Guyana.