• Training workshops in Regions Ten, Seven, Six, Five, Four, Three, Two
with possibilities for Regions Eight and Nine as well.
• Collaboration with the Guyana Teachers Union, Childcare and
Protection Agency and the Indian High Commission among others as
we continue to build stakeholders' collaboration.
• Increased efforts to build awareness, disseminate information and
combat myths and misinformation.
• Increased advocacy with the expectation that the Registry of Sexual
Offenders will become reality.
• Continued counseling interventions.
• Continued campaign to collect signatures for our petition calling for
a registry of sex offenders in Guyana.
EMPATHY - LISTENING WITHOUT JUDGING BUT TO BUILD TRUST
AND TO LET THE SPEAKER KNOW
THAT YOU ARE ON HIS OR HER SIDE